As a qualified professional, you will enjoy Trade-only benefits
- Exclusive discounts
- Tax-exempt purchasing
- No minimum quantities for standard print sizes and framing options
We are happy to help with
- Product information details
- Paper, moulding and framed print samples
- Order placement & bulk ordering
- Standard and LTL shipping options
We invite you to explore custom orders
- Framing options, including moulding, paper, mat and glazing
- Size options, including oversize
- Collaborative print product development and delivery: wallcovering, textiles etc.
- Image licensing
The Print Studio offers fine reproductions
- Each archival pigment print is printed on 100% cotton Hahnemühle Photo Rag® paper, one of the world’s most popular, for high-quality Fine Art inkjet printing (aka “giclée”). It boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Prints are available in two to three standard sizes. Please inquire about any other size(s) firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Contemporary framing styles are offered for the prints. Please inquire for other options.
- Our products are made in USA by American artisans.
Self-service ordering is available in the Print Studio. Please inquire for larger orders, and special shipping and/or delivery needs. We accept payment via credit card and purchase orders with a deposit to initiate production.
Once an order has been confirmed by the customer, it is placed in production within 24 hours. We are unable to make any adjustments to the frame or print profile after confirmation. This includes changes to the moulding, mat style, size, mounting method, and image file.
Paper, moulding, and framed print samples are available. [sample order form link]
Shipping & Returns
Domestic Shipping for items up to 30”x40” is complimentary via FedEx Ground. Other shippers can be arranged with a $10 fee. Shipping for larger items will be quoted separately.
International Shipping is available. All duties and taxes are billed to the customer. Product shipments lost or damaged in transit must be re-ordered at the customer’s expense.
Our handcrafted frames are packed and shipped individually to ensure your satisfaction. Each frame is shipped in a specially designed tray that allows the frame to float within a double-wall cardboard shipping box. Please notify us within three days if an item is damaged in transit and we will initiate complimentary replacement.
LTL Freight is used to ship oversized frames (size 36×48” and up) or when shipping in bulk. Frames are boxed and strapped to a pallet in the upright position. Up to eight 36×48” frames will fit on a single pallet.
Our framing vendor partners with a freight broker to give you the best price. The cost of shipping a pallet is typically $300/pallet via freight. Overages up to $30 are complimentary. You will be invoiced for any amount over $30.
Freight carriers will only deliver curbside in major cities. The customer must arrange delivery details with the carrier directly. Freight is only available within the contiguous United States.
All orders are made to order and therefore considered final.
Once an order has been confirmed by the customer, it is placed in production within 24 hours and we are unable to make any adjustments to the frame or print profile after that confirmation. This includes changes to the moulding, mat style, size, mounting method, and image file.
About the Artist
Leilani served the Trade for twelve years as founder and designer at SpectraDécor, a boutique manufacturer of decorative hardware. The hardware was recognized by Interior Design’s Best of Year in 2006 and 2007 and featured in many shelter periodicals. Our eco-luxury products were selected for the Sunset Idea Home and Seattle Street of Dreams.