Archival fine art print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag.
- Double mat, two layers. 1/4″ of the bottom mat peeks out, creating a border around the art. Standard is 2″ acid-free, 4-ply, framer’s choice (white that compliments the print).
- Artwork is securely mounted with acid-free, permanent adhesive.
- Standard acrylic glazing: Protects art from 82-85% of UV rays. Shatter resistant.
- Upgrade acrylic glazing: Reduces reflection and protects art from 99% of UV rays. Shatter resistant.
- Please inquire about other glazing options.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Hanging hardware: strong tension wire, wrapped around D-rings, is stretched on the back of the frame. This allows installation using a single hook and nail. 1 hook, 1 nail provided. Each nail is rated for 35 lbs.
- Prints are shipped rolled in a tube within 1 week after order confirmation.
- Framed items are shipped about 2 weeks after order confirmation.
Gallery Wide: 1.5 in. face & 0.875 in. depth (30 in x 40 in prints only)
Gallery Narrow: 0.75 in. face & 1.25 in. depth